Media coverage on French speaking countries
Contact : Lucas Metz – head of partnerships – email@example.com
Cryptoast is the leading crypto media on the French speaking market : France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, West and North Africa, Canada. Our media gathers 8 million users every year. The media is composed of :
- News articles, guides and educational content on cryptoast. fr (2 million page views per month), 10 articles every day
- Interviews, educational videos on our YouTube channel (300K viewers / month)
- The leading crypto podcast in French language (1 million downloads in 2022)
- The #1 weekly crypto newsletter in France, with 50.000 subscribers
- Social media, with 350K followers globally
- A weekly presence on French national television – BFM Crypto
- A book published with Larrousse, the leading publishing house in Europe
- A presence on all Bloomberg trading terminals worldwide
We propose a media coverage via an awareness campaign on Cryptoast ecosystem, based on the creation of educational content ; and visibility boosts. We have built two campaigns proposals in order to propose different budgets.
For the first campaign, our team will create 2 how to guides :
- The first one will be an article : 2.000 words written by our journalists, with images, buttons and redirection. Our team has 5 years of experience in producing this kind of content.
- The second one will be a tutorial video : 10 to 15 minutes dedicated to Cow protocol.
The 2 contents will have a complete coverage on our ecosystem :
- Publication on cryptoast. fr Home Page and news section, with lifetime presence
- Publication on social media (Twitter, Telegram, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram)
- Presence on Google News and Bloomberg trading terminals
- Publication on YouTube for the video, with lifetime presence
In the 2nd campaign, we propose tools that will increase the visibility of these tutorials and maximize user acquisition :
- A display campaign on cryptoast. fr : clickable banners that will be present on strategic articles to maximize redirections
- Sponsoring of our weekly newsletter (50.000 subscribers) with the presence of your logo and an educational presentation
These 2 visibility boosts are very effective to reach a larger audience.
For the third campaign, we propose 2 educational articles about a defined subject : protection from MEV, DEX aggregation… The articles will be written by our journalists and published on all Cryptoast ecosystem, as mentioned before. In each article, Cow Protocol will be presented and mentioned by redirection buttons.
You can find the 3 campaign proposals here : MEDIA COVERAGE AND EDUCATION CAMPAIGN ON CRYPTOAST by Lucas Metz - Flipsnack
Grant Goals and impact:
Creation of qualitative educational content and how-to guides : 2 tutorials + 2 articles
Increasing the Cow Protocol brand awareness by globally spreading these contents : 2 million users
Generating user acquisition via this educational content and visibility
The article and video can be produced in 3 weeks.
The contents will be present online with no time limit.
As mentioned before, we have 3 campaigns proposals - the costs are as following :
- 11.500€ for the first campaign (video and article tutorial)
- 19.500€ for the second campaign (video and article tutorial + visibility boosts)
- 23.100€ for the third campaign (video and article tutorial + visibility boosts + 2 educational articles)
- Writing of the articles
- Production of the video
- Publication on Cryptoast ecosystem
- Creation of the banner
- Writing of presentation for the newsletter
Gnosis Chain Address (to receive the grant):
Thank you for taking the time to read this application!
Lucas Metz and the Cryptoast team
By applying for this grant, I agree to be bound by the CowDAO Participation Agreement 2 and the COWDAO Grant Terms and Conditions 4.