Grant Application : Solver analytics dashboard for Cowswap

Grant Application : Solver analytics dashboard for Cowswap

Grant Title:

Indepth solver analsysis for people, researchers , protocols and solvers.

Author:

Bharath M Shetty

About You:

I am an experienced dev who was coding from early age, moving from a freelancer in my early days to a CTO of startup centralized exchange. I love data and been working on analytics from past 8 years on and off. On data analsysis I have stackoverflow score above 30000 and I’m one of top 0.1% answerers on stackoverflow. back when I was answering in 2017.

Additional Links:

Solver Explorer : Solvers Pro
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SolversPro
Stackoverflow: User Bharath M Shetty - Stack Overflow
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @wellimbharath
Discord : thewildcodingmonk

Grant Category:

Solver Infrastructure

Grant Description:

Solvers pro aims to be a go to platform for hosting, monitoring, analysing solvers across chain and across emerging protocols. An MVP monitoring platform is available at [Solver Explorer]. And solver analysis available at Example Solver Dashboard (Solvers Pro). This is being updated realtime and will be much more comprehensive over time.

The analytics will include what liquidity pools are commonly used, what market share solver has, what tokens are usually routed and which pool for which token. Cow analysis and comes with cowswap transaction explorer as well. It will include solvers recent transactions realtime too.

Grant Goals and Impact:

Add cowswap solver analytics to solvers pro explorer. This will allow people,researchers and protocols do solver analysis. This also helps competition to see what other solvers are doing and optimize thier own solver resulting in better routes for users and overral cowswap ecosystem growth.

Milestones:

Milestone Due Date Payment
Milestone 1 Indepth solver analysis from day 1 6000 DAI
Milestone 2 Making it available for public over rest api and frontend 4000 DAI

Funding Request:

Requesting 10000 DAI for solver analysis on ethereum.

Budget Breakdown:

The grant amount with go to devs, data and cloud costs.

Gnosis Chain Address (to receive the grant):

0x47d9BD577D2a02e6364FFD081b89A08fD3a35B13

Other Information:
Looking for a long term partnership with cowswap for improving solver ecosystem, to provide continued support to cowswap protocol when expands to other chains.

Awaiting feedback and any queries for the above.

** Edit 1 : Added more socials **

3 Likes

I like it. This will bring more visibility and competition to the solver space, which is good for users and CowSwap.

2 Likes

Hi, interesting idea. Will the Rest API’s source code and front-end be open sourced?

3 Likes

Interesting proposal, I think that would be useful to have more data about solvers than what we have on Dune dashboards… If it is open sourced like pointed by mfw78 then I would support this proposal.

1 Like

Currently Im building solver analysis for multiple protocols including cowswap, already added some basics. Open sourcing only cowswap parts can be done and can be hosted separately on cowswap.solvers.pro. Does that sound good? We can get on a call too to discuss what and all can be and should be open sourced.

@Chim9 The code for computing the realtime aggregations, the frontend for charts and the apis for sending the aggregated responses will be made opensource.

1 Like