Custom CoW Protocol API - focused around CoW vs AMM trades
Alexander from Multifarm
I am part of the Business Development team at Multifarm. I have prior experience as a Lawyer before changing my career and focusing on blockchain technology/cryptocurrency. I then was part of an Educational platform for Crypto related content in Africa. I then did multiple talks & events around South Africa where I started working with FTX to help spread awareness in South Africa.
Multifarm is a DeFi Data Platform that builds dashboards and data solutions for other protocols and DAOs. By starting out and building the most comprehensive yield farming dashboard in the DeFi industry we discovered the need to support other protocols in extracting data from the blockchain and making it visible in the form of different types of dashboards. Multifarm’s dashboards are easy to understand, fully customizable and benefit protocols and users alike.
Integrations and Protocol order flow
Build an API where CoW team use to accurately identify the P2Peer & P2Protocol order flow going through their settlement contract for their tracking/monitoring/visualization needs
Cow Protocol API:
- AMM routed vs CoW comparison (USD Values, Trade Count)
- Total Value transacted
- Total value transacted in %
- Numbers of trades
Grant Goals and impact:
Our goal & vision is around creating an API whereby the CoW team can accurately identify the P2Peer & P2Protocol order flow going through their settlement contract for their tracking/monitoring/visualization needs.
- Agree on API type, data format, speed
- Extract the full batch auctions data from CoW protocol contracts
- Agree on a definition of Full CoW, Partial CoW and No CoW
- For Partial and No CoW, account for multi-hops and aggregator trades
- Inspect and analyze the extracted data for a pattern to label trades as per the agreed definition
- Testing and iteration
- Develop endpoint to subscribe and listen to batch auction settlement transactions & automatically categorize them as per the agreed conditions
- Prepare API documentation
Our projected timeline is 5 - 6 weeks for completion of the CoW Protocol Custom API.
We project the cost for the CoW Protocol Custom API at $40,000.00
We plan to allocate 1 Smart Contract Engineer, 1 Lead Backend Dev and 1 Project Manager to this project. The timeline for this will be 5-6 weeks.
Please read the detailed budget breakdown in our longer proposal: V1.3 - Multifarm.fi x CoW Protocol Proposal - 02-08-22 - Google Docs
Gnosis Chain Address (to receive the grant):
The primary goal is to accurately identify CoW vs AMM trades
After the API is complete, the CoW team can comfortably use it for 6 months without any additional cost.
We also offer more dev-hours as needed, if you need future development by the Multifarm team. We could place a part-time dev or by the hour on future feature ideas/requests
Terms and conditions: