- GitHub: mfw78 (mfw78) · GitHub and rndlabs · GitHub
- Gitcoin: https://gitcoin.co/mfw78
- Mirror: mfw78.eth
- Experience in technical systems analysis, design and implementation with a strong emphasis on risk management / gap analysis.
- Experienced technical writer in mission-critical, highly regulated, and technical industries.
- Actively independently developing with emerging decentralised technologies, including Swarm and Waku.
- Previous CowDAO grants including ComposableCoW, ComposableCoW SDK + Docs and TWAP Orders.
ExtensibleFallbackHandler- An extensible fallback handler for Safe.
composable-cow- Composable stateless conditional orders (recently transferred to CoW Protocol GitHub organisation).
safe-cow- Implementing ERC-1271 signature aggregation for Safe trading on CoW Protocol API.
cowswap-twap-orders- Implementing TWAP orders for Safe trading via CoW Protocol API.
Core Contributor / Protocol Development
The intention is to maintain ongoing contributions to CoW Protocol and collaborate with the team throughout the period August 2023 - January 2024 (inclusive).
I will devote at last 110 days each 6 calendar months to carrying out Software Engineering Services.
I shall provide the Services to Cow DAO from August 1st 2023 to January 31st 2024, inclusive, and to be actively renewed after the initial period through proposal and voting.
Continuous improvement of CoW Protocol, and developer experience through code contributions:
cow-sdkenhancement for new conditional order types.
- External DAO utilities for proposing conditional orders.
- Documentation enhancement for improvement external developer experience.
Provide smart contract support to business development, facilitating integration scoping, and external DAO proposals.
My fee is €8,333.33 (“Fee”) per month inclusive of taxes.
- As an active member of the CowDAO Grants Committee, I hereby refrain from voting / signing on this proposal so as to eliminate conflicts of interest.