Proposal for Reopening COW Airdrop Claiming

I dont get it, no one cares about the vote? People received an airdrop are happy and not interested in this matter ? Shall we finalize reopening ?

Hey everyone!
I wasn’t involved in the discussion so far, I do not have a strong opinion on whether the airdrop should or should not be reopened.

In purpose of helping this proposal to progress, I suggest to take it in two different steps:

1. Signal proposal that will allow the community to get a clear understanding of whether there is consensus on reopening the airdrop to participants that missed the deadline or not. This is easier to do and will not waste resources on a proposal that is still unclear if will actually pass. I does require to reformat this proposal with CowDAO’s CIP format before moving to the voting phase.
  2. If the outcome of the first proposal is YES, then a proposal with technical details of HOW to do that will be worked on, and later on voted on.

LMK WDYT

2 Likes

It seems that the team completely does not care about the voice of the community, currently I see that the situation looks like this. Cowswap is gradually going to zero. You can not see any listing options. Investors have invested a lot of money in exchange for nfts and sponsorship of solver awards. Cowswap is going to 0. No one cares about the users and the competition is not standing still and there are many faster options to swap. If this is how your approach to loyal early users is going to be, I don’t foresee success, a waste of time and money.

I don’t think this would be fair to new cow holders.

It’s interesting that only now the market is finally recovering that the proposal is being asked and revisited, are we sure this is not motivated by money rather than for the good of the dao?